What you'll learn:
- How to follow the law when you interview, hire, and onboard your next hire
- The steps you must take before you extend an offer to a candidate
- What forms you need candidates to fill out
- How to properly classify your employee and avoid being audited by the IRS
- What do to if your new hire isn’t meeting your expectations
- How to respond if your employee says they are being harassed
You're an entrepreneur with a DIY-attitude, however, you still need to know the ins and outs of HR law so you know what's illegal and what will prevent you from being sued! This webinar is for you.
Watch Our Exclusive Video and Receive Gifts with a Combined Value of $500!
What you'll get:
- Sample Offer Letter Template that you can use anywhere in the US
- Employment Application Template that is compliant in all 50 states
- Cliff notes from the call and a How to Hire reference guide with links to many other resources you will need when you hire
- Real Estate Assistant Salary Guide - find out what our clients paid for top talent. Divided by region and state
- Real Estate Assistant Interview Guide - filled with questions you should ask at each stage of the hiring process
- A free consultation to discuss your hiring strategy and process w/ Vanessa Rosenblum
- A free consultation with Leilani Quiray to answer any of your burning HR questions
- A free consultation to define your training and onboarding process so that your new hire is set up for success w/ Kathleen Metcalf
Think about it, as a busy agent, your business is all about COMPLIANCE. You need to be up-to-date on everything from building codes, permits of construction, certificates of occupancy, and MORE.
You make sure you're compliant for your clients, and the same goes for your business. Taxes, transactions, and human resources are all things you need to know about to further your career as a successful real estate salesperson.
We know. HR policies are not on the forefront of your mind as you scale your real estate business. Most of our clients come to us with very little hiring experience and a lot of trepidation around the technical side of hiring. “How do I set up payroll and benefits?” They ask, “What forms do I need my new hire to fill out? Do I need an employee handbook? And, what do I do if my new hire isn’t workout out?”
This can all be overwhelming. For some, it can prevent them from taking an important step in their business: hiring their first assistant.
We are here to help.
Meet Your Instructors
Vanessa Rosenblum | President, Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Vanessa Rosenblum is the President and founder of Pro R.E.A. Staffing, the real estate industry’s leading recruiting firm for real estate teams and brokerages. Vanessa believes in designing the life you want to lead, and she is passionate about helping clients do the same through hiring talented people and creating powerful leverage in their businesses. During her fifteen-year career, Vanessa developed specific strategies for helping her clients craft job opportunities that attract top talent, screening methods to ensure a lasting fit, and onboarding procedures to build a strong foundation for future growth. As a result, she and her team are proud to say that they have over 1000 successful placements to their credit.
Leilani Quiray | HR Consultant, Be the Change HR
Founder and HR Pro, LeiLani Quiray, has a fiery passion for both Human Resources (nerdy, we know) and philanthropy. With 20 years of HR practitioning and philanthropic work, she desired to build a business that was different from your everyday Human Resources consulting firm. Be the Change HR, Inc., an Orange County-based conscious company and social enterprise, provides HR support for small-to-medium sized businesses in any facet of HR from pre-hire to post-term and everything else that happens in between. If it involves your employees, call her and she can handle it.The consulting fees are competitive, the quality of work is high and the HR-ness is less HR-y than most HR people (meet her and you'll see what we mean). As an added bonus, if you work with her you get to give back and help others in need. HR services that will always give back 10% of its profits to those in need.
Fill in a few details below to watch this exclusive video right now.
*Don't have time right now? Register anyways and we will send you a link to watch it later!